Sunday, May 25, 2008

(Still) At Katherine Kastle

Today was great, as was yesterday. We mainly just spent the day at home, but watched the sun set over Lake Erie earlier this evening. I had probably THE MOST relaxing shower about five minutes ago (Pennsylvania has wonder water!), and Katherine and I are about to watch CATS.

On another random note, I wound up playing "Phantom" on their piano so many times (Four) that Katherine's parents, mostly her dad, spent the afternoon coming up with spontaneous parodies to the theme.

I want a Big Mac now,
And Katherine's fries!


I think I'm going to wind up spending the eight-hour car drive back to Fortress Knox coming up with yet more parodies. Perhaps even spreading out to "Music of the Night". We have "Das Phantom der Oper" with us...hmm.

No comments: