Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tomorrow is Work Day

I've always loved Saturdays. Fridays are pretty cool, but Saturday is awesome.

Sunday...not so much. It's the day that I have to do all the homework that I've stalled on, and I have a LOT of homework this week. I have to make a stupid practice test over Animal Farm---with 5o questions---due Monday! I'm NOT going to forget the answer key this time and get a 50% on it, as I'm a third done and it's taken me an hour. Hopefully, typing will make it go faster.

I also have a few math problems. No problemo: that's what calculators are for, right?

Then there's practicing piano and bassoon. I have TWO concerts/recitals this week, a band concert on Thursday and a piano recital on Friday. I'm playing bassoon in the concert, and I need to look at my sheet music. Come to think of it, I also need to email my band teacher and ask her if she wants me to bring my bassoon rather than my oboe on Monday.

No comments: