Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rehersal: CANCELLED

Well, I was SUPPOSED to have rehersal for Beauty and the Beast today, but the vocal teacher/pianist wasn't here. It took everyone until about 6:30 to realize there WAS no rehersal, and that we had spent an hour and a half doing nothing.

Mostly nothing. We were supposed to bring a notebook and a pencil, so most people wound up drawing. I didn't do much---just a really bad sketch of Beast and a random drawing of a random person I randomly made up. Surprising, this one girl seemed to really like the way I drew people, and wanted to know if she could copy it to have a replica. I shrugged, and when I finished (I was about to head out the door), I just gave it to her. She can keep it, throw it away, forget about it, whatever: we all win!

No comments: