Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Official End-Of-The-Year Countday: 4 Days

I love Wednesday. It's a short day at school, and I usually don't have any homework. It fits my agenda rather well, so it might be one of my favorite days of the week: after Friday and Saturday, of course.

In fact, my day would have been PERFECT if:

  • This one guy didn't promise to hug me and then NOT FOLLOW THROUGH (Grr)
  • We didn't have to dissect frogs in science
  • We didn't have to dissect frogs in science right after lunch
  • The frogs were already partially dissected, and will remain that way, so in BAT class I'm going to be sharing my table with a dead frog. (The person who's supposed to sit by me somehow migrated to the other side of the room)
  • We have to finish dissecting tomorrow


The annoying thing is, my science teacher said we'd only dissect one, and that anyone who didn't want to wouldn't have to. Apparently, that only counts for FULLY dissecting a frog from scratch, but everyone has to finish the "recycled frogs" from the High School.

However, I do have a list of things that make me happy:

  • It was short
  • Science was the shorted period of the day (Not much time for frog dissection!)
  • Tomorrow is Awards Day, therefore I get to break dress code to dress up all pretty
  • Friday is field day, which, even though it isn't my favorite activity, we get a dress-down day
  • We're leaving for Pennsylvania Friday afternoon
  • We're only going to have 2 more days of school after the PA trip
  • I've turned in over half my textbooks
  • Rehearsal is on Tuesday
  • We have a school dance on Tuesday night

"Always look on the briiiight side of life..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you get extra credit if you fried up the frog legs for lunch? You can be chef Annabelle Bourdain!