Friday, May 16, 2008

One week of school!

Well, seven days total, actually. But there's this weekend, then a three-day week, then a three-day weekend, and finally a 2-day week where we'll be doing more or less nothing. Oh well.

A lot actually happened today, but I can't blog it all. I will say that it was Mike's Beethoven day, so I was checked out of school early to see it (And I was feeling like crap anyway). Everyone did a really nice job, and I actually got to play Fur Elise towards the end! (The high schoolers tried to finger it out, and Mark told Mike to move over and give me a try, as he knew I could play it. Thanks, Mark!)

Towards the end, what did everyone do? Clean up the displays like good people? Help serve lunch? No! Do a clash-of-the-centuries verison of the ever-popular Soulja Boy:



I don't know everyone there, but there was Beethoven (Duh) and Mother Teresa somewhere in that mix. There were so many that could have added even more fun, though: imagine Jane Austen crankin' that soulja boy?

No comments: