Monday, August 11, 2008

Week Two Begins

The second week of school started! Everyone says that time is flying, but personally, I think it's going insanely slow. Most of my friends are still on Summer Break, and I'm kind of jealous that they're all having sleepovers while I'm inside studying Algebra...

At least I haven't had a lot of homework recently. I mean, I have to study German every night, but my book is really small, and it doesn't take long to just review my vocabulary words. We've started having quizzes and tests already, though---I actually need to look over my science vocabulary words for the quiz tomorrow.

Otherwise, life has been more or less uneventful. My mom's recyclable bottle were taken away by the garbage truck today, but I didn't witness that, so I have no personal account. I suppose it'll be more or less like that tomorrow, except I'm going to be cranking out piano exercises like nobody's business. Wednesday is my first piano lesson of the school year, and I want to make sure I'm ready.

No comments: