Sunday, August 31, 2008

Not An Editor

I finished that 70+ page document last night! Starting out at 15,000 words and 103 pages, I've taken out duplicates, extra words, and all sorts of junk that was looked over before to 11,000 words and 78 pages. Personally, I'm rather proud of me.

I'm now spending more time editing my scripts. I finished one today that I'm shooting tomorrow with my mom's help (She said she'd hold the camera/monopod. I'm hoping we have a mini-tripod somewhere, though). I have a few more rough drafts going, some of which will probably never be finished. I'm adapting a lot of ideas that I would make skits into movies now---I'm getting a lot of ideas, and its really fun! It's going to be harder when I have videos that require more than one person---like this untitled one that I've been working on for a couple months, but haven't gotten very far in it. I'm working on lyrics to one of the songs.

So check my YouTube channel sometime in the next few days---I should have a new video posted. I really like how the script goes, and I think it's going to be really fun and simple to shoot.

No comments: