Monday, August 4, 2008

Top Dogs

My school's mascot is the bulldog. Naturally, since the eighth graders are the oldest in the school, they're called (At least by the staff) the "top dogs".

Well, this year is MY year to be top dog. The first day was today, and I'm pleased to say it went really well! I think this year is going to be a LOT smoother than last year, considering a both know people and know some of the semi-harsh realities of middle school life.

Considering this is the last year of middle school, here's a timeline of the annual back-to-school pictures, from 6th to 8th.

Sixth:



Seventh:



And finally, eighth:



Although I say this every year, I think I mean it this time: it's going to be a great year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Top Dog! What'll you pay me not to tell Ginger? (cqtm)