Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dawn has broken



I finally finished the fourth and final book in the Twilight series---Breaking Dawn! It was absolutely AMAZING, but I'm actually kind of sad. Like, even more so than I was at the end of Deathly Hallows. I have no earthly idea---the movie is coming out in December, and the OFFICIAL GUIDE is coming out December 30th. Harry Potter only has two movies left, was a longer series...

Maybe I just became more attached to the characters. No matter how much I obsess(ed) about Viktor, Jacob Black is officially cooler. He's also cooler than Edward Cullen, but that's a different matter. (No hate mail, please!)

It's 10 PM, about an hour later than I'd usually go to bed, but I have no regrets. Mrs. Milam, if you're reading this, good news! I'll be able to lend the book to you by the end of the day tomorrow.

No comments: