Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Maya!

Today is Maya's 13th birthday! (And actually, the 1st was Quinn's birthday, so Happy BELATED birthday to Quinn!) I actually DO have a recent picture of all three of us from my recent visit to Syracuse. Behold!



And now, for those of you who by any chance don't know Maya's here's a quick glance at her likes...

Pointe Shoes (!!!)



Javert



Phantom



Cyrillic Letters (Spelling Russian words, of course!)



...and DISlikes...

Raoul



Raoul



Raoul



Happy Birthday, Maya! Eat some cake, write some skits, or whatever you feel like doing. (But if all else fails, DO eat cake. Cake is good)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW
Thank you so much, Annabelle!
ROFLOL-RAOUL, RAOUL, RAOUL.

GOT THAT RIGHT!
ROARING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING OUT LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Alicebelle said...

I couldn't remember if you just hated Hannah Montana or Disney Channel as a whole, so I just decided to be consistent. :D

Anonymous said...

LOL Disney Channel as a whole.
AND
you forgot Jacob for dislikes. ;)
And Edward for likes.
And you and Quinn for likes, also!!
I am quite flattered! <3<3

Alicebelle said...

Well, I wasn't going to put Jacob on dislikes, anyway. He's too awesome. :D

And anyway---I'd say Raoul, Raoul, and Raoul covers your top three. ;)