Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Halfway Through

I love four day weeks.

I like them even more when there's a 4-day weekend, leading up to another 4 day week.

It makes nearly two weeks go by so quickly. It might just be me, but personally, I like it when things (Such as school) go quickly. It makes everything in the grand scheme of things go by faster: things like the first quarter, and occasionally the entire school year.

Funny thing is, tomorrow is actually midterms, I think. Either this week or next week; I'm not entirely sure. I'm pretty sure it's this week, which would make me very happy. After all, when midterms come, that's marking the halfway point of the quarter (Hint the work "mid"). That means that no matter how long or short that half way, you only have to go it again and then poof: fall break.

I'm pretty much enjoying this year, but the idea of fall break coming IS rather nice.

No comments: