Saturday, August 30, 2008

Editor-in-Chief

My room remains uncleaned, bassoon mostly untouched---I got some practice in tonight, piano Exercise Three unplayed, and Watership Down unread (Do I HAVE to finish it?). What do you suppose I've been doing, then?

Editing every freaking document I have.

I'm dead serious. I reformatted my unpublished website YET again, and I keep making little alterations to it, forcing me to spend ten minutes making those changes on all four main pages. I have to go through a lot of edited documents and emails that will later become the content on the site and edit them. The one that I'm working on right now, actually, racks in at 82 pages and 12,196 words. It started out 102 pages and about 15,000 words. Just shows you how much I've been working on it this weekend.

I've also been working on a few movie scripts recently, hoping to later film them and add them to my YouTube channel (In my ongoing attempt to be the next Ryan Murphy, Neil Cicierega, or Max Pacheco). Of course, those need to be edited as well, so I'm adding those to the pile.

In case you're curious, this is what I look like when I'm editing. Yup, bad lighting, hat, and all:



Hopefully, soon you'll see some of my progress when my website goes up or when I finally post a video.

3 comments:

Uta said...

are you reading Watership Down for school or something? Or just 'cause?

Alicebelle said...

Kind of both. I have to read "RC" books (Blech) and the library at my school is tiny. Finding something that even SOUNDS interesting is tough enough, so I basically had either that or re-reading Lemony Snicket.

So far, I totally hate it.

Anonymous said...

GASP! its THE hat! :D good times... good times... is that a green day poster in the bkground? :D luff green day!