Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Best of Both Worlds

(Note: I am NOT a Miley Cyrus fan now. In fact, this has nothing to do with her song. * Just thought I should let you all know that.)

I finally installed Mac Office 2008! So far, I totally love it---I have the new versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Entourage, Project Gallery, and Microsoft Messenger. I've only clicked around on a few of them, but so far, I absolutely love it!

I was actually planning on just going all-Mac and getting iWorks. However, I wasn't amazed with the trial that I downloaded, and didn't think that buying three so-so programs that I didn't even fully know how to work would be a good idea against four programs that I DO know how to use.

So finally my little "office" is totally complete. I have all my files, my printer/scanner, and now I can actually write stuff and make presentations, spreadsheets, and all sorta of cool stuff.

"So I've got the best of both worlds..."

(*Well, maybe a little.)

No comments: