Thursday, April 10, 2008

Slightly off schedule...

...but tomorrow's Friday, so who cares?

I accidently left my science homework at Kari's house (Oops!), and unless she brings it tomorrow, I'm going to have to ask for another copy of the packet to finished between homeroom and 4th period. Of course, I also have recess...but still. Kari, if you're reading this, please bring my science packet to school!

Besides that, I had 1 math problem to do, as well as a little bit of a map. I wasn't able to hit the math problem, but it'll take me about 1 minute at max with a calculator in homeroom, so that's not a problem. I know my 5 vocabulary words, so I'll be good on the test. Other than that, there was no other homework. Whoot!

I was also able to bring out the unicycle for about 10 minutes tonight. It had a flat tire, so it didn't work very well, but it was nice to get back on. It'll probably work better with some air.

I just got off the phone with Maya, telling me yet another memoir-worthy story about what happened in her school. The way she voices everyone and gets every detail perfect, you'd think it was Meg Cabot telling about her middle school career.

However, that was my boring day. I am a bit off schedule (To bed at 10 again), but tomorrow is Friday. It'll be a lot easier to suck it out for 8 hours knowing I won't be going back for at least 42 hours. (In my world, money doesn't make the world go around----weekends do.)

No comments: