Saturday, April 12, 2008

Remodeling

I've spent the afternoon sprucing up my computer. I started with clearing out some of the junk folders that haven't been opened in who knows how long, which seems to be speeding things up a bit. Once that was done (Or at least as done as I could make it on my own), I decided to change the physical look.

I changed the account name from "Bonnie" to "Alicebelle" (Long story. New nickname given to me by Maya) to start. Then, I changed the icon from a boring chess piece to this:



Still, something seemed to be missing. I figured it was the background, as it hadn't been changed since Summer 2006. I thought this gave it a newer, fresher look:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Johnny Depp Day! Will there be presents? Perhaps cake?

Sounds like you are doing a good job sprucing up the ol' computer.