Friday, April 18, 2008

Blog365: Day 108

This morning sort of sucked. First, my brother keeps his alarm clock on the heavy metal channel. He also sets it for 5 AM. Imagine my luck as I hear "Job for a Cowboy" or one of those screamo bands he likes blaring in my ear. His door was
OPEN, and apparently he liked the song it was playing. It took several minutes to get it to shut up.

Fast forward 30 minutes. 5:33-ish, I start feeling this weird rattling feeling. First, I think it's my dad sicking Ginger on me. I pulled the covers over my head, mad about the cruel joke. I slowly came to my senses when I realized that my 13-pound dog can't shake the house, so it couldn't be her.

Turns out, it was a 5.4 earthquake: first in Kentucky since 1968! When I told Maya, she was flipping out, asking how scary it was. I told her it wasn't. I was mainly ticked off that I was robbed of 20 minutes of sleep.

Besides that, my day has sort of been like a snowball. It's taken and left good and bad, but right now, I'm just really tired. My day ended on a rather sour note (Long story made short, after and audition, I usually feel really ticked off and consider pulling the plug on the whole theatre deal), so I'll just save my enlightening post about how great the weekend is for tomorrow.

No comments: