Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mini-Wave!

I don't know, but for some reason, this is the third consecutive day that I haven't had homework. I'm not complaining at all, no. It's just weird: before this week, I think I've had about 6 days this year of no homework. Weird, but cool.

Considering my lack of homework (And the lack of Internet---it came back on around 6 or so), I decided to work on my website a bit. I actually got a fair bit accomplished: 18 pages text edited, 6 more. Then I just need to put everything in one order, make sure all the picture/poll choices are right, fill in page anchor links, and give it one last look over.

The purpose of it is still a secret, even though I'm sure half the people who read my blog know what it is. I'm hoping to put it up by the end of May, nevertheless. I don't need to do any more reformatting (I think---maybe just making sure all the div alignments are the same), and besides that, it's really just simple HTML.

Best yet, my Computer Aps teacher is letting me work on it if I have free time. (We usually have about a week to finish assignments, more or less. I tend to finish mine by Tuesday, Wednsday, or Thursday. Then I resort to playing/losing Solitare at the end of the day.)

Whoot whoot!

No comments: