Saturday, March 21, 2009

What I actually did last night

- Watch Tarzan on YouTube

Possibly one of the greatest animated movies ever---with music by "Rockstar Phil Collins", as they would say on Disney Channel back when it came out ten years ago (Was it really that long ago? I remember getting it on VHS in my parent's room back in Hawaii.)

I'm going to make it very clear, like I did to Aubrey, that despite how much I obsess about how amazing Kerchak was, I most certainly do NOT have a crush on an animated gorilla. And I'm like, being serious. My friends and I would know all about animated crushes, and I do not have one. Right now, at least.

Bad news? I stayed up until three watching it, as I found the first part on YouTube at about one and only planned on watching the first sequence. Don't ask why I didn't just search "Two Worlds".

No comments: