Monday, March 9, 2009

How I spent my sick day

- Trying to fall back asleep at 6
- Eventually doing so at 7
- Having to wake up at 8
- Watching 101 Dalmatians on YouTube
- Playing WarioWare
- Spending two hours playing Pokemon (Sapphire version, for all you fellow Poke-geeks)
- Watching Billy & Mandy on my DS

And I still feel like crap. Since I want to get better by Thursday or Friday, I'm staying home again tomorrow. I plan on watching special features for Mamma Mia! and Return of the King, playing another two hours or so of Pokemon, and WRITING. Aubrey has been bugging me about this fanfiction and all of these drabbles for my various roleplay characters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are still not feeling well. Have your Mom get you some Earplanes for your flight this weekend. They can help prevent a bad sinus infection.

Princess Katherine said...

Aww babe i'm sorry your sick. *hugz*

text me anytime during the day, and we'll chat and I'll help keep you untotallybored lol. (:

<3