Thursday, March 12, 2009

How I spent my sick day: part 4

All right, this had best be the last part of the saga. I'm sick of being sick.

I actually did wake up at six this morning with full intentions of going to school. Mike pointed out that grades were pretty much done and that I sounded horrible, so there wouldn't be much of a point going. Still, I had some German homework that I needed to turn in---rather wanted, actually, because my teacher kept telling me to stay home and not to worry about it---and some algebra.

So I went to school long enough to figure out it was a bad idea to come, turn in my homework, and get ten minutes into algebra. By then I decided to call my mom and tell her I felt like crap. Upon returning home, I spent the rest of the morning napping with the dog.

Tonight I was freaking out because I felt as if I were going to pass out again, even though I had eaten AND drank ample amounts. Before it worsened, I decided to lay down on the couch----good move, and everything turned out just swimmingly.

I just finished all the packing I can do tonight for my trip tomorrow. Since I'm going to have about four hours total of flight time, I'm going to try and get some good writing time in, since I'll have no Internet.

Now that I think about it, I'm grabbing my DS and charger. I've been into the Poke-craze again, and in Sapphire version I just got to Slateport (Don't worry if that means nothing to you.)

No comments: