Saturday, March 7, 2009

Accomplished

I got up at about 7:40 this morning so as to leave the house by 8:30. There was a post-Ice Storm yard cleanup for the Marsee's, who have been the presidents for Youth Theatre for thirty-some odd years. Since they've done so much for the theatre, some of us decided to go over and help out with the yard work. There was a lot accomplished, and halfway through we celebrated with drinks and brownies, courtesy of Mrs. Marsee.

Ginger had to go to the bet today for some sort of renewal of a shot or vaccination. She was not the most thrilled to be there, but aside from trying to refuse to go into the back office, she was rather cooperative.

Mom and I were both insanely tired when we got home, so she went to sleep and I MEANT to...but rather watched Road to El Dorado on YouTube. Not DreamWorks' best but it woke me up.

And now I just finished my playlist for a fanfiction I'm writing. Things were accomplished today.

No comments: