Sunday, March 22, 2009

About a blog

This is my 500th post! I remember being so excited when I reached my first hundred, and since then I haven't payed much attention. A couple days back, though, I noticed the post count at a ridiculous 496 and it struck me: apparently, I'm persistent. At least persistent in the way that I can blog for over a year straight without having a midlife crisis before I'm out of middle school.

In other news, my video Schwimmen! has been selected to compete at the state level of Foreign Language Festival in the German category! Mike snagged 1st in the regions competition and I got 2nd, which I thought booted me out of State...until my German teacher told me while she checked my homework (Kapitel Sieben vocabulary cards).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a great video and worthy of being in the competition. You go Annabelle!