Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How I spent my sick day: part 2

- I watched Aristocats on YouTube (Greatest. Disney. Movie. Ever)
- Aubrey was on so I IMed her for most of the late morning-early afternoon
- I wrote about eleven "drabbles"
- I did NOT play Pokemon
- I didn't eat until almost 3 this afternoon (and have not eaten since)
- I watched the special features for Mamma Mia! and Return of the King

I still felt like crap today, so it was Sick Day II. The way I'm feeling right now is iffy, so I'm not sure what tomorrow will be like. Even if I do stay home again, I'll want to go in for German to turn in some homework, get my notebook checked, and take my vocabulary quiz. I would so totally be doing it in my sweats, though.

I really need to practice bassoon, though. I'm about to clean my room so as to hopefully get myself back in the swing of things. If I feel like crap tomorrow...eh, at least I won't feel like crap because of the sickness and because my room is a complete mess.

Musical Theatre might be off tomorrow whether I go to school or not, depending on if the feel-well-enough-to-slog-through-classes is equal to feel-well-enough-to-sing-and-dance-for-ninety-minutes. I'd probably be able to dance if I put my mind to it. I doubt I'd be doing any singing, unless they decided to make me a tenor. From all the hacking and wheezing, my voice is probably three or four full steps lower than it typically is.

I mostly want to be fine by Thursday. I have Youth Orchestra for the first time in three weeks, and don't want to miss that. It is miserable playing bassoon while you're sick, though. It's also miserable to be sick and fly, so at the latest Friday would be acceptable.

Time to clean room and do algebra homework. Oh, and to look over German vocab.

No comments: