Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Magic Forest

It was strange waking up this morning and knowing that, technically, I didn't have to blog. However, if I don't blog today, then I won't tomorrow. Or the next day. Or for the rest of the month, actually.

We were taking down Christmas decorations this afternoon. I came out of the kitchen after cleaning off some Reindeer Stakes (we have light up reindeer) and saw this in the hallway:





I think I'm really learning how to use my camera---hopefully most of the pictures from this year will be taken with it! (And I want to buy Photoshop soon---iPhoto is fine for storing photos, but not much else)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you (and your mother) decided to continue. You guys really do make my day!

from Illinois

Alicebelle said...

Aw, thanks. :3