Monday, January 19, 2009

Obsessed

It was sad to know that I already had a blog post titled "Obsessed", but nothing else suits the situation. Tonight, I have come up with a new hobby.

Aubrey and I were looking through Google Images (I think glancing at pictures of The Strokes for some reason) and I stumbled across a picture of them at the red carpet:



We weren't terribly impressed.

And so, I spent about thirty minutes flipping through pictures of Evanescence, Green Day, and other people to see how they dress for occasions like that. I came up with better pictures.

Who's doing it right:







If I have nothing to post, I might wind up giving my critique on some red carpet outfit.

1 comment:

Uta said...

*ahem* I beg to differ, but only THESE GUYS are doin' it right. ;)

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09AtdtK06ifxd/610x.jpg

(Toumas in tight pants and a cool hat gave it a plus)

LOL Marco's just like, "Hey, is that a crack in the ceiling?" XD