Friday, January 30, 2009

Corduroy

At Ann Taylor Loft, I got these three pairs of the same style of corduroy pants. I have them in green, yellow, and red, and I love them. The greens are my favorite, as they were my first pair.

I went over to Katie's yesterday to sleep over, and I wore the yellow pair. That morning, I came back home to shower, and changed into the green pants. That was all fine and dandy...until the seam randomly ripped during dinner. I was going back over to Katie's that evening, so I had no choice but to wear the red ones.

I don't think I've ever worn three pairs of pants on the same day before. Well, now I have.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Haha... they were SO cute, tho:):):) it is funny that u wore all of them on the same day. lol.

Anonymous said...

i love Corduroy the bear.... he's too cute! :D Miss you more than ever, Alicebelle!!!! :-(