Friday, January 16, 2009

Blog365: Day 16

Today wasn't incredibly eventful. However, if I cheat with another one-liner this week, I'm not going to have moral comfort, so I suppose I can probably muster some sort of summary that'll take at least a paragraph or so.

We're doing projects on infectious diseases in science, and today we were in the computer lab. My disease is Anthrax, chosen mostly because of my huge addiction to Monty Python. Fellow fanatics will remember the scene in the Quest for the Holy Grail when Sir Galahad visits Zoot and Dingo at the Castle Anthrax. I'll probably draw from that in my title.

I need to pick one type, though. I'm stuck. Which type of Anthrax is your favorite, inhalation or cutaneous?

2 comments:

Uta said...

INHALATION. :D

lol I'm really into infectious diseases. One of my career dreams is to be an infectious disease researcher at the CDC.

Cousin Ally said...

Nothing "cut" about it. Love your blog -- now I know where you get your humor.