Monday, January 5, 2009

Blog365: Days 5

I just uploaded my photos from the pizza party. They turned out well enough for me to keep them in my secret stash on iPhoto, but none of them turned out well enough that my friends would totally appreciate me posting them on my blog. Oh well. There's always next time---I really need to work on my photography, though.

Our phones actually arrived today. We're not allowed to take the little sticker that says "Rant---Sprint" yet, because my mom wants to find screen protectors. I hope it's sooner-ish, because it's a little hard to see around the images.

My bassoon reed hasn't come yet, though.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Go ahead and take that sticker off. I didn't realize it had stuff printed on it. As soon as I did, I peeled mine off.

Princess Katherine said...

You's have sprint?

..do youz have texting? texting you would be fun. :D and ooo what phone do you have? i know, i ask wayy to many questions.

Alicebelle said...

I do have Sprint and texting! :D I have a Rant, and am just getting a hold on the controls :)