Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy 1st of July!

Wow, it's hard to believe we're into the 7th month of the year. It's also hard to believe that, technically, today is the halfway point of the year. By midday today, the year will be halfway over, meaning I just have to blog this streak...AGAIN.

July also means opening night is coming soon. Beauty and the Beast starts on the 11th. I'm sorta freaked, because I haven't gotten my rug costume yet. It seems that everyone else has gotten their castle costume, so I'm just going early today, directly into the girl's dressing room, and requesting to try it on. I am NOT going onstage opening night, not sure if I can do everything right.

July also means there's only a month left of summer. I'm not TOO bummed out---except that I have some piano exercises that I haven't even started working on. Oops! The first looks easy enough, then the second and third are nearly the same. There's just something about switiching which finger you use. I just need to FIND all three of them, and then I'll be in good shape.

2 comments:

Uta said...

Look on the bright side, Breaking Dawn next month, and the Twilight movie creeps closer!

Alicebelle said...

Whootness! I'm either going to read it in one day or save it for school. Probably the first, like I did with HP 7---don't want any spoilers! (As in on the 1st of August, I won't be on the computer OR reading the newspaper)