Monday, July 14, 2008

At Day at the Office

Well, my little office room is more or less set up! I figured out how to set up my printer tonight, and it triples as a scanner and copier. It's rather nifty, and fits right next to my desk. The printer stand it's on has some shelves, so I'm able to put all my electronic junk/spare paper there. Eureka!

I feel all technology-savvy now. I can either watch DVDs on my Mac or the PS2 (Which doesn't serve much other purpose, as my brother owns most of the games), take pictures on my computer, print my own stuff, AND scan my pictures, all in the warmness of my little escape. (AKA bedroom)

I was a little nervous that it wouldn't work, but here's official documentation that my printer can print from my laptop:



And here's my 'office' in all of it's glorious mess:

4 comments:

♥(♪aUbReY♪)♥ said...

hey! sweet office... lucky u!!!!!! hit me back!

aubz

Alicebelle said...

Whootness---random readership!

It's actually just this wall in my room, but it's a pretty sweet setup. Just about the only part of my room that's clean, too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice office! And hey, you forgot about you beloved Emile in my celeb crushes post! How could you?! Emile will be so sad when I tell him! LOL jk

Alicebelle said...

Nooo! Forgive, oh Mighty Karen!