Saturday, July 12, 2008

From Monroe to Manson

I've noticed that my look changes a lot whenever a put on makeup. For Beauty and the Beast, I have to put on a LOT of makeup, therefore changing a lot. When I'm in costume, it's all fine and dandy. I look really nice, because my costumes are brighter than my street clothes (Read: not all black).

However, once I put on my black hoodie and capris, especially at night, I sort of look...well, scary.

To give you a basic idea of what I'm talking about, here's me without any makeup at all:



And here's me with makeup and regular clothes (Well, today's opposite day at BATB. I'm dressing preppy):


Not bad, really. However, add a black jacket and volia: we've got Marilyn Manson.


Just because I was bored---and my camera is working again---I took this random picture of me. I kind of like it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck, that's a relief. I thought you meant CHARLES Manson. (cqtm)

Alicebelle said...

CQTM. I suppose there are worse things I could be, but having people tell you that "Oh my gosh---you look EXACTLY like Marilyn Manson!" isn't typically considered a compliment.

Anonymous said...

LOL AH! MOMMY! ANNABELLE TURNED INTO MARILYN MANSON!!!! lol You do look very odd I must say, but we still love you! We used that same exact Green Day poster in the musical I did at school for the boy's bedroom scene....*que "its a small world after all"* You'll have to teach me how to do that photo stuff! Ta ta for now! lol Tigger moment!