Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Following the Trend

Two blogs I read have started posting their celebrity crushes. Considering nothing exciting is going to happen with my life today, here's my list:

Johnny Depp:



I love him in just about anything; Pirates, Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, Corpse Bride, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory are just a few of my favorites. I also like how he doesn't always hide his glasses---in fact, they're rather big. Oh, and his hat. Can never forget his hat.

Billy Martin


This might just be because Good Charlotte is one of my favorite bands, but I totally love Billy. He doesn't really have a signature hat, but his eyes and ever changing hair make up for all of that. Oh, and did I mention he's hilariously funny?

Mikhail Baryshnikov



All right, just about anyone around the age that this post is meant for is going to wonder who the heck this is (Unless, say, Maya or Quinn comes along). Basically, he's a retired Russian ballet dancer. He also starred in the 80's movie White Nights, a couple episodes of Sex and the City (Kari's boyfriend, I think), and a few other things. He's incredible, and totally shows that ballet is NOT just for girls.

Pete Wentz



All right, I'm so-so about putting Pete Wentz on the list. Although he IS rather pretty and can actually pull off (and put on) eyeliner, he bears an odd resemblance to my brother. It might just be me, but it's kind of weird to like someone who looks like someone you're RELATED to. Either way, I felt obligated to save a little room for "Peter".

Emile Doles



All right, so he's not TECHNICALLY to complete star status yet, but he's a local celebrity in Florida (And Karen would shame me forever if I didn't put him on this list). I actually have his signature (Thanks, Karen!) along with the rest of the original bands'. However, Emile is my favorite. There are a lot of reasons, but one of the top ones: his black hat.

NOTE: Yes, I know that I didn't include the Jonas Brothers. That's because, although they seem like really nice guys, I don't have a crush on them. On any of them. Just wanted to point that out so I wouldn't get an inbox full of "You forgot Joe Jonas----but he's mine!!!!!!!!!" ;-)

Apologies to anyone who could have cared less about this post. It was either this or an LOLcat...

Speaking of which, I'll throw one in:

3 comments:

Uta said...

AAAH!!! What about Robert and Orlando?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Alicebelle said...

Eh, I'm not obsessed.

Anonymous said...

Ditto for Johnny and Mikhail!