Wednesday, May 13, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

Put it the order they occured:

- Not having German homework
- Rereading Phantom of the Opera for the third time (This is a beaten up copy---pages are tornish and edges curling, not to mention today it went through the rain)
- Having 11 days of school left
- Studying for the science test...
- ...but Mom picking me up just before my teacher gave out the test
- Splitting a Hershey's bar
- Watching the Pilates group lesson
- Having my own Pilates lesson (Including the AMAZING Cadilac---I felt like I was jumping out of Cats. It's amazing.)
- Lunch at Whole Foods
- The last Musical Theatre rehearsal
- Diablo
- Taking out DanceDance Revolution and being beastly at it
- Going to bed early (Well this WILL occur in several minutes)

All in all, a splendid kind of day.

2 comments:

Uta said...

your PotO copy isn't beaten up, it's well-loved ;)

Alicebelle said...

At first I read that as "PJatO" and I was like "It isn't well loved, it's non-existant..."

But yesss XD I drag that copy EVERYWHERE in the last three weeks of school.