Monday, May 4, 2009

Bullet statements

  • Mom let me sleep in late today because I knew I wasn't doing anything in first through third period (and it turns out I wasn't). It was nice to actually sleep for the first time in several days.

  • The piano player for "Sorcerer's Apprentice" didn't show up today...again. I'm getting a little anxious about it.

  • I'm not entirely sure what to do for an upcoming school talent show.

  • The first rehearsal for Wizard of Oz was tonight, and despite being in a rather nasty mood about it beforehand, I'm really excited now.

  • Maya sent me this:



  • The high school band concert is tomorrow, so I practiced some of my music for that (and Sorcerer's Apprentice). Looks like I'm a beast on Apprentice and somewhat adequate for high school music.

  • I really wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow. We're not doing anything as far as I know. Hopefully, we'll finish Sound of Music in German.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Bet you did great tonight at the concert!
Luv ya no matter