Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Today has just been full of surprises. We took off for Birmingham, Alabama at about 11 this morning (Eastern) and got here at about 6 (Central) this evening. We checked into the Embassy Suites, and it's rather nice! They allow dogs, which Ginger is very happy about. We got back from the pool about an hour and a half ago, and ordered pizza for dinner. I have a couple slices left, which I'll probably give to Dad when he comes.

The strangest thing happened this evening. After the pool, my PJ pants (which I wore over my suit), were soaking, and I didn't want to sleep in watery pants. I took them into the bathroom, grabbed the hairdryer we were provided with, and about 10 minutes later, came out with mostly-dry pants. I am wearing them now, and they feel fine.

No comments: