Thursday, November 6, 2008

Checking off the list

I'm actually beginning to flip out a little bit here.

I usually try to go to bed at nine, as to not be wicked tired the next day. Usually, that isn't a problem, as any homework that I have tends to take ten minutes or so.

Not the case tonight.

So far, I've had:

- German Review, sections 1-7
- Algebra I: increase and decrease percent, problems 1, 3, 4, 5
- Finish English writing prompt (If you suddenly aged 10 years)
- Study for science vocabulary test tomorrow
- Study for Kapitel Drei test in German (again, tomorrow)
- If possible, looking over this duet I wrote for band

I had to miss orchestra rehearsal because I knew that with about three hours out of the house, I wouldn't be able to do everything. I've been working since about 4:45, and I've so far accomplished:

- German review
- Algebra

The vocabulary test shouldn't be that hard, as it's only ten words that are in my notes. However, I'm really going to have to cram the German tonight---a lot of the test is "listening", and the tape that we have to listen to I swear was recorded by Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter. Not that I DISLIKE Tim or Helena, but they can be kind of hard to understand.

Oh, and they usually talk REALLY quickly.

I'm probably not going to be able to practice bassoon tonight, and I still have to put my laundry away. I'll have blogging out of the way, but that's only ONE task on my agenda.

Heck, I don't even have time to put my stuff on Remember the Milk, which is supposed to help you do stuff.

It's about ten minutes until seven. I had high hopes that I would finish my homework before then so that I could watch Edward Scissorhands before bed. That doesn't exactly seem likely, so I'm moving the deadline for the prompt up to eight. Then I can watch SOME of it as I get ready for bed, and look over my science notes as I watch. I'll pause every once in awhile to study my German (and I mainly just need to look over my vocabulary to prepare myself for "Timo Burton", as I call German Tape Speaker), and HOPEFULLY still get to bed by nine.

Hopefully.

No comments: