Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tired

I stayed up rather late last night watching the election. I mean, I'm glad I did (And even more glad with the outcome) but going to bed at 12:30 AM doesn't exactly mix with waking up at 5:45 AM.

Oddly enough, I've been feeling great all day. I wasn't tired, and just did what I needed to do all day.

Until now.

I have Youth Orchestra tomorrow, and I haven't exactly practiced my music much. I also have a German test on Friday, and a pretty big review that I need to do for it. I planned to bassoon tonight, and then tomorrow do all my homework and studying.

I think I've changed my plan. I believe that tonight I'm going to enter some of my music into Finale and check how it's supposed to sound. I mostly have tempo problems, and that's just with one song.

As for my German? I'll have some time tomorrow. I probably won't bring it to school, as it isn't due for another day, but I'll have time after school, in the car, after rehearsal, etc.

Goodnight.

No comments: