Monday, November 17, 2008

Lovely Monday

Today has been so laid-back, I've mistaken it for a Thursday (Or better yet, a Friday). Sadly, however, it isn't. It's only a Monday.

Mike had an appointment today, so I did all of my homework (AKA five algebra problems) in the waiting room. I wasn't feeling especially well, so I missed the optional dance rehearsal in favor of having a calm afternoon at home.

Not having homework, I was able to get some stuff accomplished. Sure, I did stay online for a good long while, but I also pulled out DDR after months. Right now, I'm currently watching The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (I heart you, Karen, MaiMai, and Bea!!!) and about to go to bed.

I hope that tomorrow will be similar, as I do believe that today (And the last few days, actually) have gone unusually well. I haven't had much homework, the school day itself has been surprisingly nice, and I've had nice afternoons.

The ending credits are currently rolling, so I'll wrap this up. If I have time tomorrow, I'll probably watch something else (Maybe White Nights if I start earlier. I do want to get some good DDR in tomorrow, though).

No comments: