Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Reasons why I don't wear high heels

  • They hurt
  • They crunch my toes into the front
  • They're hard on my heels
  • They're hard to walk in
  • Today at Musical Theare


We've had to dance in character shoes since day one, which always kind of freaked me out. I've never liked heels before, and I'm not coordinated. Therefore, the prospect of moving in them didn't sound good.

So far, I've been pretty good. Today, I decided that it was time to get a little personal with the dances. After a couple of chassés in Sisters, though, gravity decided to go against me...

My ankle hurts.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Feel better soon! Gravity sucks. :-(

luv, mom

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I hate heels too! They are no fun AT ALL! I hate flip flops too. They give meblisters between my toes! I walked around Disney barefoot cause of that! LOL