Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NaBloPoMo: Day 25

I just received a wake-up call from the people at NaBloPoMo. Blogging every day for this year has made it such a routine thing, it's almost like brushing your teeth. Imagine getting an email from NaToBruMo (National Tooth-Brushing Month) saying that "We're in the final week, don't stop brushing! If you skipped a day, come up with a funny excuse and you might win a T-shirt."

That was what it was like to get an email telling me there was only a week left to blog.

I wonder if I'll get one of those during the last week of December. December's actually coming so quickly (Gack, Christmas shopping and end-of-semester exams in German and possibly Algebra!), it's strange to think that I only have to blog 36 more times until I'm done.

I'm just taking a break from packing for our trip to Alabama to write this. I have all my clothes packed, and now I have to charge up my cell phone and iPod, put together my DVDs, and power down the computer. I'll probably do that last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just keep blogging...Just keep blogging...Just keep blogging...great commitment and dedication. You go girl!