Sunday, November 2, 2008

NaBloPoMo: Day Two

I think I just had to most teenager-ish day ever.

I woke up at about nine, and spent about an hour and a half online, catching up on boards, emails, Photoshop, YouTube, etc. Once summoned away from the laptop at about eleven, I showered, put on my glorious green corduroy pants (And I mean REALLY green!), and walked the dog.

I was feeling lazy after eating so much junk for the past few days, so I decided to walk Ginger around the soccer field rather than just up to the school and back. Upon returning home, we "helped" my mom hook up the sprinkler for the grass. My friend Sarah was walking HER dog, so we talked a bit outside.

Once she put the dog (Cooper) back in the house, we remained outside with Ginger, as it was a rather warm day. We eventually decided to go inside, in which activities varied from eating Halloween candy, singing/playing "Be Our Guest" on the piano, and discussing our views on Christmas and what we might get for people.

Once she went home, I cleaned my room---but didn't vacuum---and walked the dog around the soccer field yet again. After the walk (and dinner), I went upstairs and practiced bassoon. I even used GarageBand and recorded some of it.

Now, I am blogging. I'm about to do the little bit of homework that I have, and I'll probably go to sleep by around nine tonight. All things considered, that's not half bad!

So that was my day. Boring? Yes. Blogworthy? Not exactly, but for our purposes, yes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fine day to me.

Uta said...

It's far from boring compared to my weekends! XD