Saturday, October 18, 2008

Requesting advice

How does one lure people to their site?

Cause Missing Triplets has not had any visitors at all for three days straight.

I've entered it to search engines, the URL is in everything I can possibly put it in, and I tell people about it all the time. Still, nobody's visited!

Therefore, I am asking you, as my dear readers, if you know of any secrets or articles to get more page hits. This no-visitors-for-three-days is really starting to put a lull on my weekend, and it'd be nice if things could go back up.

Or if you don't have advice, maybe click on the link I provided and wait a few seconds so that it appears like I've had visitors. Cheap? Probably. Easy? Sure thing. (I'm just kidding, by the way)

4 comments:

Princess Katherine said...

All of my friends read my blog.
Would like me to link to your site, and make a post about it?

Alicebelle said...

That'd be awesome! Thanks :)

Want me to post about your blog/link to it? You know, a little exchange?

Princess Katherine said...

Sure. =]

Thanks Alicebelle.

and on your blog, (leaving comments and such) do you prefer being called Alicebelle, or Annabelle? ((and did I spell both of those right?))

Alicebelle said...

Either one. And yes, you spelled both right.

A lot of my friends call me Alicebelle (it's a nickname Maya thought out after she found out that I'm much like Alice Cullen), but other people call me Annabelle.

So it really doesn't matter. :)