Saturday, October 4, 2008

Film Fest 08

Today was our Movie Day.

We began with my DVD production of Beauty and the Beast, which took us until about mid-morning-to-noon. Minutes later, it was followed by War Games. I wasn't such a huge fan of the very beginning, but by the end, I was pretty close to going to some hacking site and learning how to do more with my Mac than PowerPoint presentations.

Right now, we're watching The Breakfast Club special features (We already watched the movie). I liked it a lot more than I thought I would---watch me add Judd Nelson to my List of Obsessions, right next to the Pink and Black Attack.

Tomorrow we're headed to Hal and Desiree's house for a Dog Party with the non-injured Ginger. We're all excited!

3 comments:

Princess Katherine said...

I love War Games and the Breakfast Club! =]

Alicebelle said...

Squee, I loved them, too! (Strange that whats-her-face from War Games was Allison in Breakfast Club)

Hoozah 80's movies/music. Adventures in Babysitting remains my favorite. :)

Anonymous said...

Also cool that what's-her-face (Ally Sheedy) has something in common with you, AB. You're both "Nice to Mice"--and have written on the subject!