Monday, October 6, 2008

MTP News

For those of you who followed Rodents on the Roof, you may have noticed that I haven't posted in forever. If you're a pessimist, you might have decided that it was dead, and the rodents would never be heard of again.

Well, in my ongoing attempt to add as much content to MTP as possible, I took a good look at the Rodents skits---skits being the key word. They were short, yet rather funny, probably good for younger readers who either

A) Had short attention spans or
B) Didn't want to/weren't allowed to read Quinn's flirt sessions with Robert Pattinson

I spent most of the afternoon today editing seven of the eight posts (I skipped the one with Ginger, but might add it sooner or later). Now, when you go to my skits' page, you can see each of them, proudly proclaiming their *NEW* status.

I also began adding the art section. I'm asking around on IM for pieces to put on the site (Rather than sending out a huge mass email---when people come onto Yahoo! or AIM, I ask them for submissions). Right now, I have five pieces of mine that I rather like. Quinn's getting a self-portrait in soon, which is going to be cool.

On other note: Mike got his driver's license today!

8 comments:

Uta said...

When you get back from FL, are you gonna try out Fred's new contest? XD

Alicebelle said...

Probably not. I dont think I can get an account on ibeatyou.com.

(If I had one, I swear, I think my Peace Around the World vid would have had a GOOD CHANCE at winning...)

Uta said...

I bet he checks YouTube, too. Not everyone can have an account on that site.

I looked around on ibeatyou the other day. Wonder who came up with the idea for a site like that! XDDD Genius.

Alicebelle said...

VERY genius.

No, he said in the video: "and post to ibeatyou.com"

He wanted it on the site.

Uta said...

He said that on the last contest, too, and over 40 people did it on YT. XD

Anonymous said...

Quin wrote flirt sections?

Alicebelle said...

Julianna- LOL, Quinn writes MANY flirt sections.

Ally- Well over 300 people posted vids on YT. I don't believe he looked at them---he said ibeatyou.com.

Anonymous said...

hehe! welp, i love robert! what can i say? *blows nails raoul-like and such* :D