Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy day to all on my favorite holiday!

I was Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas:



And Mike was Joe the Plumber:



Katie-Perchick (She was Perchick from Fiddler on the Roof for Halloween) is sleeping over tonight, and we're currently watching---what else?---Nightmare Before Christmas. Then, if the sugar from the candy holds up, we'll watch Edward Scissorhands. As we fall asleep, it'll be Fiddler on the Roof.

"What a wonderful combination of movies," says Katie.

Halloween '08 was a success. I have to admit that I'm gonna kind of miss the buildup. I absolutely loved ABC Family's "13 Days of Halloween", where they claimed that it was a variety of Halloween movies, let's face it---aside from The Adams Family, it was just a big Tim Burton marathon, and you know how I love me some Tim.

It was absolutely GREAT this year, but as they say in "Poor Jack":

"And I just can't wait until next Halloween!"

PS- Katie says, "And we're gonna watch The Great Pumpkin next year!!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute costume AB...

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on the Sally costume.

Anonymous said...

I love your costume! Did you get lots of candy? Love, Ninny