Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Big thanks to Katie!

My friend Katie just posted on her blog a very nice post about Missing Triplets. Visitors are beginning to come back, and we've even had a visitor from Malaysia! That makes two foreign countries that have visited MTP.

I follow Katie's blog almost daily, and I totally love it.

As I promised her, in return for her awesome post, I'm providing a link to her blog in this post, and it's also in my sidebar.

Visit Adventures of an Unschooled Girl!

Thanks again, Katie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been busy!
Site looks great. When did you draw all the pictures? I don't think I have ever seen any of them before.
Keep up the creative work!

Princess Katherine said...

Thank you so much!
And
Your welcome. =D
MTP looks AWESOME btw.

Alicebelle said...

You're welcome. :D

And thanks!