Monday, November 30, 2009

(What would have been) NaBloPoMo: Day 30

Today's the last day of November, and if I had gutted through NaBlo for 10 more days, then I would have been able to put up the satisfaction sticker. I didn't though, and I can't say I regretted it. Blogging hasn't seemed nearly as exciting as it used to: life's been going fairly steadily, and that which hasn't (Which made all the good material in middle school) I really don't want to tell the entire world.

So I might pick this up again, but it's truly a distraction in my ever-going quest to break my internet addiction. I'm trying to par down on my accounts and am starting with MySpace. In the end, I want to be left with an active FaceBook with a DeviantArt on the side. I'm probably not going to delete this, per say, but I'm probably not going to write.

And who knows? Maybe after all the insanity of the semester is done (3 weeks, 3 weeks, 3 weeks...) and winter break runs it course, I might decide I want to start fresh and do another Blog365. Maybe. I'm just taking things as they're thrown at me.

No comments: