Saturday, November 14, 2009

Flashback

Nothing happened today besides rehearsal and homework, and homework will happen more tomorrow. Therefore, here's a moment from Thursday's German II class that made me giddy:

One of my friends was trying to convince my teacher to raise her grade to an A+, and therefore decided to draw a picture on the board. It was the typical cutsy-stick-figure-outside kind of picture, but it really surprised me when she drew the sun.

It was blue, and she announced "That's a blue sun."

I have no idea if she knows it, but she totally just quoted one of my favorite movies (The Crow: City of Angels). Of course, pretty much nobody else has seen that movie (The Crow is sort of a cult movie franchise), so I didn't say anything. Still, after two tests in 1st and 3rd and one coming up in 5th, that did make my day.

No comments: