Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another late night

I hatehatehate all nighters, especially when I've worked the majority of the day before said all nighter. But tonight seems to be doing rather well in the stay-up-studying department. Tonight, I have to finish THIS:

- Annotate "A Modest Proposal"
- Study English tone words
- Finish packet on fragments (Yes, I hate it too)
- Study German
- Study APUSH by typing up review and knowing I know everything on it

My contacts are getting crusty, so I have to go take them out. I'm glad my bed is made and therefore I can't get under the covers---I might wind up studying there.

Tomorrow I have three tests all in a row: Vocab for English, Chapter 11 for German, and Unit 4 for APUSH. If Environmental Science put the chapter 3 test off for today, I think I would have to make myself sick.

So for now I'm just listening to a mix of Hayley Westernra, Ragtime, Avenue Q, and Glee as I work. I've noticed that background noise actually helps me a lot---as long as I don't have to keep clicking over to change it.

Speaking of Glee: tonight's episode was AMAZING. Probably the most intense one yet, and a real turning point largely for Kurt, Sue, and Artie. If you're not a Gleek, then you'll have no idea what I'm talking about...but otherwise, tell me what you thought! Was the entirety of "Defying Gravity" amazing, and the ending insanely sad?

Oh, and what is UP with Finn? I'm never sure whether or not to like him.

1 comment:

dad said...

Keep at it! Know you will ace the tests. You are a great daughter. Love ya
dad