Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NaBloPoMo: Day Four

I'm considering redoing the format of my Blog. Probably not this month, though, since I'm already going through with this NaBlo thing.

But anyway, I've lately been on this huge journey of self-organization. I've tried for months to keep my room clean and schedule under control, but often find myself throwing clothes in front of the bathroom door and procrastinating on homework with things such as FaceBook, DeviantArt, Blogger, etc.

In all desperation, I decided to face humiliation at school by carrying THIS around:



Obviously, I don't look like a very cool reader (Unlike my friend Mark, who's currently carrying around Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club) but I have to admit, it's been working. I decided to not procrastinate today, and though I didn't get EVERYTHING done, I got everything totally important done, and it's only 10:20. I'm giving myself 10 to 20 minutes to finish my laundry and clean up/get ready for tomorrow, and then I'm calling lights out. 10:45 might not exactly be considered "early", it's a better deal than the going-to-bed-at-Midnight deal that I've been doing for the past few weeks.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"[If you see someone with gum], stop everything and go tell a trusted adult."

4 comments:

dad said...

Balance is a good thing.
luv ya

maya said...

I love this book. (Why wouldn't it be cool?)

Alicebelle said...

Maya- It's pretty much just carrying around a sign saying "I HAVE A PROBLEM!"

But I do love that book :) It is very cool.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks